Saturday, May 3, 2008

Drama in OB

Check on the link below to read the article on the new CBS show, 'Mythological X', that is being made in SD. I know, the name is kinda dumb, but the plot looks entertaining and funny.
I was at the farmer's market while they were filming and talked to one of the store owners whose store they were using to film. Apparently "Ava" from Grey's Anatomy is staring the show!!! Which most likely means she will no longer appear on Grey's :( bummer- I like Ava/Rebbecca, her and Alex are so cute together. But, this does make sense with what is happening in the show... cause she's not pregnant after all!!!! OOoo maybe she will die! and then Alex will be all sad/depressed/angry and go back to Izzie? Who knows I'm just blabbing and avoiding writing yet another paper :0

‘Mythological X’ brings Hollywood flavor to OB
http://www.sdnews.com/vnews/display.v/ART/2008/04/24/4810f1d257877

Enjoy !

5 comments:

MK said...

Question: What's a polt?

sosee24 said...

Plot= A woman, living in OB, goes to a fortune teller who tells her she has already met her true love and broke up with him. So the woman must now find and re-connect with all of her ex's to find "the one". It's most likely a romantic/drama/comedy, and def a chick show. Not to say that you aren't welcome to watch. I won't tattle if you become a die-hard fan.

Unknown said...

I was wondering what all the hullabaloo was about.

Another show I'm sure to miss. Why aren't there more shows like Scrubs? WHY?!

MK said...

I know what a plot is, but i'm still a little lost on what a polt is...hehe

sosee24 said...

LOL! must have forgot to press spell check that day... that blog was full of spelling disasters! Geez! You'd think I was schooled ur sumthin!