Monday, May 5, 2008

To the Hills of Tuscany...

Italy here I come!!!!
Well, not quite yet, but soon enough! I finally decided that I am just gonna do it. I am going to Florence, Italy form Jan. 7- May 8 in the Spring of 2009!!! I am so excited that I literally don't know what do with myself and am definitely in some state of shock! I am just going to do it, I have to go, I don't care how much more expensive it is, or how much I will have to to sacrifice to get there. I am going to Italy. I am going to live in Florence for 3 months, travel to London, Venice, Rome and maybe even Greece!
Just a warning... expect to see tons, yes literally tons of photos. I will definitely be doing a photo blog on flickr.com. Going to start my 365 days of photos on the first day of my adventure to Italy. So, don't you worry your pretty little head, you will be able to see Italy through my eyes at least once a day :)

Now, does anyone have any suggestions on where in the world I am going to get all this money from? Anyone feeling particularly generous or have a rich uncle who will fund my escapades, for photographic reimbursement? Please someone say yes.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, you could start slingin' rocks again...but I know that you try to leave all that behind you...

scorchedsquirrel said...

I keep waiting for the Canary to give me a boatload of money for stuff like this, but for some reason I get the feeling that he's not gonna do it...don't know why that would be! ;)