Monday, April 28, 2008

Sick Day




No school for me today. It's worse to be sick when its hot outside.

I apologize in advance for the schizophrenic nature of this entry. you will just have to deal until I become well again.
Upon explaining my current illness to the handsome and brave Mr. Casey James, he proclaimed that I am sick far too often. To which I replied that he is never sick. The formidaitable Mr. Casey James resounded saying, "I am unbreakable". Which for the most part is true unless it is early in the morning and by early I mean with 4 hours of his waking time or if he is hungry.

Enjoy the photos of the day...
1. The Clifs at Torrey Pines - the bird literally flew in at the exact moment I pressed the shutter.
2. Torrey Pines State beach - where I held back Scorched Squirel from stealing all the rocks.
3. From the Garden Walk on Saturday.



1 comment:

MK said...

Though he may not have been sick much, if at all, Mr. Casey James always looked exhausted to me!!!