Tuesday, June 3, 2008

You say yes, I say no...

You say stop, I say go...


"Hello, hello, I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello."

<<<<<>





Also visted my bestfriend>>>>> She is all done with college and I am lovin' it!!!

All in all, I had a great weekend!!! Especially considering the fact that I spend nearly nothing! Besides the plane ticket I used absolutely no cash or plastic... only the contents of my meager coin purse (probably amounting to around $3.25)
Caption for first photo:
This is the winery where I realized I had left my ID in Lizzy's apartment, got carded, was denied my free wine and then managed to flirt with another bartender to get a glass of nice pinot :) A girls gotta do!























































1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

sooooo glad you came up!