Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I'm Tasty

So I haven't blogged for a while! It's been a very busy summer... working, moved twice, went to 4 weddings and got engaged! I took the entire month of August off work in hopes that I would find a job closer to my new place but that didn't work so I am back to working at the library.

Side note #1: I am going to be an aunt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Casey's sister is pregnant and due the month before our wedding! So freaking excited!

Side note #2: I have 24 bug bites on my left leg and 4 on my right leg, including one that is the shape of a "V"- Maybe there is a vampire bat living my my new place? Hence the title... I really am tasty.

Side note #3: I live in Kensington now :)

1 comment:

scorchedsquirrel said...

Sorry the job-hunting didn't turn out too well but yay for becoming an aunt!! Pictures of tiny baby at your wedding to look foward to!