Tuesday, April 8, 2008

new new new

Oooooooooooo...




Yes!!! I have a new laptop and it likes to take pictures of me!







Ahhhhhhh......







It can take videos too, I'm sure you are on the edge of your seat waiting for the first video blog. Be patient, it may take a while!




Totally unrelated and not at all a photograph taken with my new laptop.



My favorite flowers, renuculas!!! Taken with my new favorite camera, Canon EOS Rebel xTi!!! I love them both equally.

Fell free to send me a bunch anytime ;)





More photos to come... today I went on a shopping trip with Jen and we got ourselves into all kinds of trouble, like wanting to purchase nearly everything in Pier One and scheming an elaborate plan on how to steal the giant tortoise from "Pet Kingdom" without the store clerk recognizing. Well, admittedly the tortoise scheme was just me, but it was nevertheless a fun trip.

I bought a lovely new bowl for my James, my schizophrenic beta fish, and a decorative elephant whom now graces our mantle!!! I love both and will post photos soon! Hopefully, I will be purchasing/acquiring a turtle or tortoise in the near future and consequently this blog my become a shrine to the glory of the shelled creature that I will love and cherish forevermore... no matter what Steve says about raccoons stealing him/her away for dinner!





3 comments:

MK said...

Show off! If my wife finds out that you have a laptop, I'll never hear the end of it! lol

Unknown said...

You underestimate our raccoon neighbors. They are like ninja, striking in the heart of night and stealing from you that which you hold most dear. Nothing is safe from their malevolant pilferings; nay, not even your turtles!

You have been warned!

scorchedsquirrel said...

I still think a lazer protection system would work well. We can have it right outside of Steve's room. We couls tape a mirror to the turtle's back so the lazers would just bounce off of it. :)